|Sales by product category||Percent|
|Liquid Packaging Board,||59|
division board manufactures liquid packaging board and cartonboard, plus fluting and liner.
the material is sold primarily to packaging manufacturers. the division comprises the business segments liquid packaging board, cartonboard and containerboard. the size and requirements of customers vary, but they all demand high quality and expect materials and service solutions that add value.
- Increased volumes in attractive segments, driven primarily by the new KM7 board machine in Gruvön
- Secure production stability
- Innovation in collaboration with packaging manufacturers and brand owners
Sales by product category
Division Board sells
- Liquid packaging board is used primarily in packaging for beverages and other liquid foods.
- Cartonboard is used for products in premium segments, where the packaging is often part of the brand’s image.
- Corrugated materials fluting and liner where fluting is the wavy layer in corrugated board, which is used for fragile and heavy industrial products and in food packaging. Liner is used in cartonboard and is the outer, printable layer on corrugated board boxes.